It is very sad when you build a $2000 PC but still can’t play games in 4K due to the 1080P monitor. That’s why selecting a good monitor is as important as other parts. But, we see some people neglecting it.
That’s why in this post I am gonna discuss some best monitors that you can use for eSports. Now, if you want to play games only but not in competitive gaming, don’t worry, you can also try these monitors.
#1. BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 24.5-inch:
This awesome gaming monitor form BenQ comes with 240Hz refresh rate perfect to give smooth gaming performance in esports also. Around $500, it is a very good product for gaming.
This monitor 24.5-inch comes with 1ms response time with a new feature called dynamic accuracy, which is responsible for good picture/video clarity in fast gameplay too. Moreover, it also comes with a removable shield especially for esports gamers so that they don’t get distracted.
Talking about its color accuracy, the color accuracy of this monitor is very good but this is not for video editing or other stuff like that. Since the main purpose of this monitor is gaming, it will be great if you use this for gaming only.
Otherwise, there are tons of cheap monitors for other purposes.
The price of this monitor is around $514, check its latest price from below:
Let’s discuss some of its specifications:
- This BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 monitor comes with DyAc Technology for better clarity during gameplays.
- The height of the monitor can be adjusted with one touch of the figure and also its viewing angles.
- Since this monitor is dedicated to gaming, it has customized game modes like FPS, RPG, etc.
- IT has a 240Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time.
- It has a decent amount of connectivity options, Display port, HDMI, USB 3.0, Microphone, headphones, etc.
- Can give output up to 240Hz, 1ms.
- Just awesome for gaming, eSports.
- Good adjustable features.
- Price Only justify for gaming.
#2. ASUS VG248QE 24-inch:
This monitor from ASUS can give up to 144Hz refresh rate and most importantly it supports the 1ms response rate. I recommend Asus VG248QE for gaming because it is cheap, good for gaming, and 144Hz is sufficient for eSports.
This monitor supports up to 1920×1080 (FHD). Importantly, it also has two 2W speakers, surprisingly they sound quality of them is not too bad.
Like other gaming monitors, it can be tilted, rotate, and other adjustable features for better gaming experience and comfort. This monitor also delivers 3d output quiet well.
Let’s discuss some of its features-
- ASUS VG248QE monitor has a 24-inch screen with a Full HD LED 144Hz display.
- This monitor supports up to 1ms response rate.
- It is highly adjustable by its height and viewing angles.
- For connectivity, it has display, HDMI ports.
- You get two 2W speakers with this monitor.
The price of this monitor is around $309, check its latest price below:
- Good price to performance ratio.
- The viewing angle is not very large.
- Also Read: 7 reasons why PlayStation is the best console.
- Also Read: How much does a GPU cost in 2020?
#3. Acer Nitro XV273K:
Although this monitor is a little bit expensive, seeing its performance, it is a very good gaming monitor, especially for eSports. This monitor can give refresh rate up to 144Hz with 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution.
It comes with a 27-inch IPS panel that supports G-Sync features. The response time of this monitor is 1ms.
However, it can give up to 144Hz refresh rate, but you have to overclock it to get that. Generally, it gives 120Hz refresh rate during gameplay.
Like the previous monitor, this also had two 4 watt speakers and their sound quality is decent. For connectivity, it contains two display ports, two HDMI, and some USB ports as well.
Like other monitors, this monitor also has its own game mode called predator game mode, where you can select eight different screen modes.
Moreover, like other eSports gaming monitors, you get the flexibility to install it as your preferred viewing angle.
Some of its features:
- This monitor has a 27-inch 4K IPS display.
- It can give up to 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time.
- Acer Nitro XV273K also has two 4W speakers.
- It supports Nvidia’s G-sync technology.
- This monitor contact display ports, HDMI ports, and also USB for connectivity.
- It has a proper shield so that the payer can’t get distracted.
The price of Acer Nitro XV273K monitor is around $861, check its latest price below:
- Perfect for eSports and hard-core gaming.
- A little bit pricey.
- Also Read: 9 things to know about your graphics card.
- Also Read: PC building accessories that you must have.
#4. ASUS ROG Strix XG258Q 240Hz:
This is also a very good monitor especially for those who want 240Hz gaming. But, it can give only full HD 1080P resolution.
But, seeing the refresh rate (240Hz) and 1ms response time, I must say that, this monitor is absolutely a beast for eSports since higher response time is always gonna be a huge factor there.
It contains a 24.5-inch screen with the trademark beautiful Asus ROG RGB logo in the back which can be customizable. This monitor comes witch different size variants from 25 to 49 inches which include curved monitors too.
Like other eSports gaming monitors, it also supports features like G sync, has own display widget software for different visuals. Moreover, you can customize it at an extreme level with this software.
The bezels of this monitor are also less compared to other gaming monitors.
Talking about its build quality, it is just superb. You can adjust the height, tilt it as your comfort. For connectivity, it has display port, HDMI 1.4, and 2.0 ports.
Some of its features:
- This monitor contains 240Hz 24.5 inches full HD display.
- It has 1ms response time.
- ASUS ROG XG258Q has a beautiful customizable RGB ROG logo in its back.
- This monitor supports display port and HDMI.
- It can be used for a long time because of ASUS Eye Care technology without eye strain.
The price of ASUS ROG Strix XG258Q is around $496, check its latest price below:
- It comes with great features like G-Sync.
- Good for eSports.
- Supports only FHD (full HD).
In this post, I have discussed about some of the best gaming monitors, especially for eSports. If you have any questions make sure to comment down below.
If you buy through our link, we get some commissions because of affiliate partnership, but don’t worry no extra cost for you.
That’s it for today, see you in the next post, tada:)